R.I.P. Ellen

A.J.Mechelynck

:-( Miss Betsy some time ago, and now Ellen. I only saw Ellen's obituary on SC frontpage today, having been AFK for two days. «Prayer should be done in secret» but the loss of a loved one, or just of someone held in high esteem, make us seek the company of common friends.

I shan't ever forget you.

Ah, that is so sad, thanks for the heads up, Tony ... for those that have not seen the tribute:

Announcement

It is with extreme sadness and heavy hearts that we share news of the loss of a friend, colleague and
avid spam fighter. Former SpamCop Deputy Ellen passed away in hospital with her family at her side on
Wednesday, February 18th. Please join us as we offer Ellen’s daughter Erin and her family our thoughts
and prayers as they go through this difficult period.

Although Ellen left SpamCop and Cisco a few years ago, she did not leave the anti-spam community and
was active right up until her final days.

Thank you Ellen, for you have touched every one of us. You will never leave our hearts.

Rest in peace Ellen ... and thanks.

:-( Miss Betsy some time ago, and now Ellen. I only saw Ellen's obituary on SC frontpage today, having been AFK for two days. «Prayer should be done in secret» but the loss of a loved one, or just of someone held in high esteem, make us seek the company of common friends.

I shan't ever forget you.

My Prayers are for her

Archived