Spamming from KVCHosting

Atronach

Hello,

for a long time now I struggle with spams originating from the KVCHosting. It has been like a year or so, almost every day I get a spam which Spamcop service resolves as KVCHosting network. Spamcop service offers me webmaster[at]kvchosting.com for reporting so I've been sending them spam reports for the whole year. I even added additional notes to a report several times. But they ignore me all the time, the spamming doesn't stop. What can I do? Thank You.

You could try to manually send reports to arin[at]rack59.com and abuse[at]atlink.net as they are the upstream ISPs.

I sent the latest spam report to both e-mail addresses but unfortunately sending to arin[at]rack59.com failed due to be as non-existent.

Well, atlink's upstreams are security[at]level3.com , abuse[at]cogentco.com and abuse[at]cox.net

Those are large providers, but if you want to report the spam to them, feel free to do so.

(You should mention that Atlink and Rack59's abuse addresses aren't working)

I too have been receiving a great deal of spam which spamcop traces to kvchosting. They often turn up as responsible for both the spam source and the spamvertised links. Another annoyance is that they forge my own E-mail address into the From: header, so that the spam appears superficially to be coming from me.

<snip>

Another annoyance is that they forge my own E-mail address into the From: header, so that the spam appears superficially to be coming from me.

&nbsp &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp It shouldn't really be much of an annoyance unless you routinely cc yourself on e-mails you send. Since I never do that, I can be certain that any such e-mails are truly spam. :) <g>

This could be due to some compromised server on thier network

You may approach kvchosting directly at support[a]kvchosting.com or abuse[a]kvchosting.com or contact thier livechat which I see is active currently

You may send them full message logs for them to trace and stop the abusers

Hopefully this should resolve your issue of incoming spams from their network.

• 3 months later...

Archived