payments.verisign.com certificate issues

glennstar

I have attempted to purchase Fuel but am unable to do so as https://payments.verisign.com/payflowlinkis reporting an expired certificate and I am unwilling to continue with the transaction while the cert is in this state. I wondered if you were aware of the issue.

I appreciate this is probably not a Spamcop issue directly as these servers (or domain at least) belong to Verisign but hope, as you have a relationship with them, that you are well placed to bring this to their attention.

Many Thanks

It is a SpamCop issue. Someone needs to pay Verisign to renew the SpamCop certificate which "expired on 8/26/2015 5:59 PM."

In general I understand your concern. IMHO if spamcop.net were a website/domain that I did not have a long relationship with, I too would hesitate. I'm sure this will be fixed soon.

Is that Spamcop's certificate, or Verisign's? If the latter, it's rather ironic:

Verisign enables the world to connect online with reliability and confidence, anytime, anywhere.

Verisign ensures the security, stability and resiliency of key Internet infrastructure, including .COM and .NET top-level domains, and provides protection for websites and enterprises around the world.

Got this when trying to do a test account transaction

Then I tried again and this happened again

I checked paypal and have two transactions pending

Transaction declined!

Your transaction was approved! However, a communication error with the merchant's site occured.

The transaction has been voided, please contact the merchant.

It seems other people are having the same problem so my thread was merged with this one and there is no fix to the problem

and I'm left with 2 test payments. and to beat it I procrastinated for a week doing it and now I'm sorry I did.

Archived