APEWS Entry matching your Query: E-598674 108.163.128.0/18

hmhazim

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. Perhaps the APEWS FAQ has been misunderstood? (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular).

Please read our sticky note on the subject

________________________________________________________________________________

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello!

Please remove my ip60.2.37.162 from your spam blacklist since a hacker attack my server and use it to send spam, but, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

Also here is the information of apews.org in case you need it to do it.

Quoto:

Oooops 60.2.37.162 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-172187

60.0.0.0/13

CASE: C-82

IP space of "hot" UCE/UBE operations per NANAS, NANAE, UCEtraps & published statistics

Special Reason:

per NANAS, NANAE, UCEtraps, MTA headers continued abuse / abuse volume = escalation ultimately, all your ASN will be listed

History:

Entry created 2007-05-17

Thank you very much!

Please remove my ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX from your spam blacklist since a hacker attack my server and use it to send spam, but, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

Quoto:

Oooops 60.2.37.162 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

60.0.0.0/13

IP space of "hot" UCE/UBE operations per NANAS, NANAE, UCEtraps & published statistics

Special Reason:

per NANAS, NANAE, UCEtraps, MTA headers continued abuse / abuse volume = escalation ultimately, all your ASN will be listed

History:

Entry created 2007-05-17

Thank you very much!

There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. Perhaps the APEWS FAQ has been misunderstood? (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular).

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello,

Please remove my ip XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX from your spam blacklist since a hacker attack my server and use it to send spam, but, we manage to increase security on the server and make the appropiate changes and the problem has been solve. So, please procede to remove it.

Also here is the information of apews.org in case you need it to do it

Oooops XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is currently listed in APEWS :-(

60.0.0.0/13

Special Reason:

History:

Entry created 2007-05-17

Thanks very much!

Hello,

Also here is the information of apews.org in case you need it to do it

Oooops XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is currently listed in APEWS :-(

60.0.0.0/13

Special Reason:

History:

Entry created 2007-05-17

Thanks very much!

Say what? Please read the post just before yours.

Subject post moved to Lounge - http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=13969 - to join previous two requests. Any further request by this member will result in banning and in any event any further posts by this person on any subject will require moderator approval until further notice. Member advised. As repeatedly posted, we have nothing to do with APEWS and will not be used as their bulletin board. Oh, and for good measure, this topic is closed due to repeated abuse.

Please remove my ip 109.172.27.36 from your spam blacklist. I am not a spamme. At this moment (2010-10-30) IP address does not belong to me.

Oooops 109.172.27.36 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-426840

109.172.16.0/20

CASE: C-41

Spambots / zombies / spammers / scanners within CIDR

History:

Entry created 2010-10-30 r.

Please remove my ip 109.172.27.36 from your spam blacklist. I am not a spamme. At this moment (2010-10-30) IP address does not belong to me.

Oooops 109.172.27.36 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-426840

109.172.16.0/20

CASE: C-41

Spambots / zombies / spammers / scanners within CIDR

History:

Entry created 2010-10-30 r.

This is SpamCop. We don't do APEWS. Whay didn't you read the many, many stickies and 'read before posting's

This is SpamCop. We don't do APEWS. Whay didn't you read the many, many stickies and 'read before posting's

You sre of course and as usual right

Apews in their FAQ for those listedstate to contact SpamCop?

http://www.apews.org/?page=faq

Q36: Where can I go and see discussions about APEWS, spam and other email abuse issues.

A36: Before considering where to go, consider what you wish to discuss. Do not post ood luck? requests to any of the fora mentioned below; that won't affect the listing and will annoy those in a position to give you advice.

There is a spam-L mailing list, SpamCop.net has a mailing list and User Forum. Note that posting messages in these newsgroups & lists will not have any effect on APEWS listings, only the discontinuation of spam and/or spam support will.

"They" need to post removal requests here

http://apews-user.blogspot.com.au/

Moved from SpamCop Blocklist Help - nothing to do with SpamCop. http://www.spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkblo...p=109.172.27.36

Member advised (with Google's approximation of a Russian translation).

Hello,

Testresults

Oooops 201.64.221.130 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-313765

201.64.0.0/15

CASE: C-1375

Spambots/zombies within CIDR

Special Reason:

Only the ASN/CIDR owner can solve this listing by actioning FAQ 42 apews.org SHUTDOWN BOTS, ZOMBIES, NET ABUSE

History:

Entry created 2007-12-29

How to remove my ip from this site (apews.org)?

Diego Souza

Moved from SpamCop Blocklist Help. This has NOTHING to do with SC and we are NOT a bulletin board for APEWS.

See http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?...ost&p=87542 - posting here will not help removal.

• 3 months later...

PM sent to Sendinblue

Your topic has been merged with existing one at:

(as above)

Please read there that APEWS is nothing to do with SpamCop and this forum is NOT an APEWS bulletin board - anyway, no-one can know which is the IP address to which you refer.

• 3 weeks later...

According with the instructions on Apew's webpage, I send this message asking for removing my IP from APEWS list, please.

I am not a spammer and being listed is causing me inconveniences with my mails, I ask you for removing my IP please.

thanks.

According with the instructions on Apew's webpage, I send this message asking for removing my IP from APEWS list, please. (E-491290)

I am not a spammer and being listed is causing me inconveniences with my mails, I ask you for removing my IP please.

thanks.

...There is no connection between SpamCop.net and APEWS. Perhaps the APEWS FAQ has been misunderstood? (See Q/A 36 & 41 in particular).

...Minor note, just FYI: you posted this same message in two different topics in the same Forum; I have taken the liberty of merging them both into this single Topic.

...Also FYI, you posted to the "How to use .... Instructions, Tutorials > SpamCop Forum", which is described in the Forum menu as "System parts & Functions not fully explained under an existing Help menu / option .... Questions still needed to be asked about How to use/do something are to be posted into that function's Forum section." Since your post does not meet those criteria, I have taken the liberty of moving it to this Forum, "SpamCop Lounge," where it is a more appropriate fit.

Archived