APEWS Entry matching your Query: E-598674 108.163.128.0/18

hmhazim

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to previous respondents.

We resent posters presuming, against all advice, to use our forums as a public noticeboard for the Anonymous Postmasters in the faint hope that one of their Admins might stumble across it and take some action. From our point of view that is very close to any other form of spam, even more so if the author simply drops his post and runs, never to return. However we are anti-spam and happy to help anyone with spam-related problems.

If you are having problems sending mail through mail.howyee.com (106.187.48.161) it is unlikely the cause will be the APEWS listing (any network using that for mail blocking is too clueless to stay in business) - and you are presently not listed in any major RBL. Have a look at your DNS records. Is your SPF authority actually what you intend? Looks to me like it is authorizing relays from an uncommonly wide range - and perhaps not the range intended by the irregular CIDR notation presently specified in that record. Also the nameservers point several other servers/domains to 106.187.48.161 (SUEBUY.COM and LI398-161.MEMBERS.LINODE.COM). Is that deliberate? Why?

If you wish to discuss your problems with mail transit, feel free to return. If you simply want APEWS de-listing THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.

I pu my post asking remove from APEWS , then I read your post, it's so truth, this guys are animals, i can't connect to ADOBE servers (to install flash or pdf), i can't connct to GITHUB, nether Koolance (the watercooling company) and many more servers using their ridiculously system. I'm blocked since 2009 and i realize that just today,

What a surprice, they don;t have a remove form, and ask to write data in another people servers. really AWSOME, somebody should close them for good. it;s really shamefull. APEWS

Today i receoive 30 spams at least, and the spammers how send it today are not block, in never send a spam, even once, in my entire life, and i am listed, FUNY does it! and is not badware spam bot troyan worm i what so ever, i reinstalll my windows every three months max (because of my job).

By the way i use spamcop in some email servers, wOrks GREAT, THANKS!!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I got a call that our customer can not being received e-mail.

here is information:

* ip : 128.134.130.37,

* domain: taihan.com

Thank you.

He or you need to contact the ISP to stop using APEWS

SpamCop has no control over what APEWS list or why

Al Iverson is considered the best source for what to do and what not to do on spam

http://www.dnsbl.com/2013/04/status-of-apews-dead.html

• 7 months later...

Testresults

Oooops 62.218.140.237 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-434901 
62.218.128.0/18
CASE: C-1010
Dynamic IP space, generic DNS/rDNS, no PTR
Direct connections to MX not permitted, you
need to use your ISP servers or smarthost

History:
Entry created 2010-12-08

please do a delist. 

Oooops 213.47.217.35 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-443945 
213.47.216.0/22

CASE: C-396
AS6830 HU, ISP permits abuse and/or ignores criminal activity

History:
Entry created 2011-01-07

please do a delist here as well

On 1/12/2015 at 10:52 PM, Farelf said:

Thanks to previous respondents.

We resent posters presuming, against all advice, to use our forums as a public noticeboard for the Anonymous Postmasters in the faint hope that one of their Admins might stumble across it and take some action. From our point of view that is very close to any other form of spam, even more so if the author simply drops his post and runs, never to return. However we are anti-spam and happy to help anyone with spam-related problems.

If you wish to discuss your problems with mail transit, feel free to return. If you simply want APEWS de-listing THIS IS NOT THE PLACE.

Not to be redundant it is just easier to quote earlier post in this thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Fernondo, good luck finding the correct place to post your request.  The SpamCop Lounge is not a place that will get any results.

If you would have read before posting you would have learned, that SpamCop and APEWS are not related in any way.

• 4 weeks later...

ERIK VAZQUEZ your duplicate post was deleted from "Reporting Help"

lisati your post was moved from the Reporting Help thread to here.

Erik if you had bothered to read this thread, or just the last post, before you posted you would have seen the folly of posting here a request to be removed from an apews list.

Archived