spam website

kolor

Hello I would ask about some spam website.I can't stop it they only change IP address.I'm sending daily about 10 spam mail to Spamcop.But I notice this website sign up some emails what I want.And sending spam for this email account without confirm.

My question is.It would be correct or proper if I sign up this emails bottom.This email will faster get spam headers to black list .

nac.net@devnull.spamcop.net

bboi.net@devnull.spamcop.net

Just to be sure, it never is a good idea to sign up with a spammer.  Personally I would think twice about doing business with a company/organization that uses spam as a business approach. 

It would be helpful if you would provide a Tracking URL for an example of this spam. 

Have you read Reports sent to SpamCop addresses ? that may explain the two devnull.spamcop.net examples you provided.

Thank you for the additional information.  It looks like you have gotten your name (email address) on a spammer's list.  It would seem that that spam has send their spam email and emailing list to several drown bots or contract spammers to send out the message.  This approach works well, for the spammer. It gets lots of spam sent, as you know, without getting anyone IP address closed down. 

If you login to SpamCop,net, go to the <Statistics> tab, click on Browseable map of IPv4 netspace you can check each sending IP address and see that this approach has maintained a "neutral" rating and no listings on any blacklist.  Good for them, bad for you.

Recently one of my email addresses has also gotten on a new spam list.  That address has been receiving 30-40 spam a day for over a week telling me I "have been hacked" or "scammed" depending on the version and 'spam is being sent to all my contacts' and to contact them if I need a lawyer.  This group of spam are coming from a dozen or so IP addresses, mostly Russian. I just keep reporting them.

It often takes reports from more than one person for an IP address to be listed. Even if an IP address is listed, there is no guarantee that an email provider will check the SCBL as part of its spam filtering process.

I see I waste time.I updated spam on Monday.This number IP was report as spam but I see is now clear .WHY ??

http://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a70.47.43.144+&run=toolpage

And mostly spam goes from this panel website.

http://70.47.43.142/utilities/login/login/?DocPost=ee1ab696f9e5e0e86f875e53c0ff7ed8

No Russia only

AS8001 Net Access Corporation
Location us.png United States

1 hour ago, kolor said:

Hi may someone in simply way explain me why this submitted spam number IP isn't on the blacklist.

For example .I send it 1 week ago.

Did you read the link in my last post?  The SpamCop blocklist is dynamic, even if the IP was listed last week, if there were no more reports it would not be listed today.  Go to my link above, scroll to the bottom of the page, read 3 of the last 4 bullets:

• The SCBL will not list an IP address with only one report filed.
  • With only two reports against an IP address, the SCBL will list the IP address for a maximum of 12 hours after the most recent reported mail was sent.
  • The SCBL will not list an IP address if there are no reports against it within 24 hours.

And the last what I would like to know.It is good idea and honest if some spammer server allow me sign up email address without confirm.For example if I go to spammer website and write address for .example

talos-external@cisco.com,spam@fightspam.gc.ca

spam@knujon.net

admin-sec-ch@spamhaus.org

This owner if receive spam will very quick put this spammer on blacklist.

Sorry for stupid question but I would like to know it is good or wrong.

JMHO but I never consider it a good idea to contact a spammer.

A definition of spam includes "Unsolicited" email.  So by definition if you sign up a given email address, anything sent by the spammer will not be 'Unsolicited.'

There are those that feel what you suggest is entrapment. Others do not.

Ok simple saying.For example I know your private email address.And I will put your private address on website spammer. Spammer website will be spamming your account.This will be means Unsolicited spam to you .But Spammer don't care about it.

I'm thinking the way how I faster update spammer spam from my account and share my effort to update the spam by more then 1 person.?

What about if I insert email who I know with certainty put as soon as possible spam in Blacklist as Cisco email.

talos-external@cisco.com

• 1 month later...

How you can protect your email account it is impossible.Someone 'II buy some Tracking Marketing Service and do what he want.You could sent in spamcop thousand of request and warning but this website don't care.?

xoopa.com/ ---I suppose the website is the biggest one ignorant my warning !!
maropost.com/
markettraders.com
list.getmilliondollar.com/utilities
getupnewsletter.com/
promotionworldblog.com/app/user/
first.techbaseclick.com/
links.mtitraining.com/users/sign_in
maropost.com/

$ money is to much important and if they want track you they do it.You don't have to click of tracking link but if they want catch you.You 'll slave of this marketing service.

One of the problems with having an open internet, one that is not edited (censored) by anyone government or political point of view, is that things go on that we all do not agree with.  There is nothing wrong with offering a high volume email service, how it is used is another question.

Archived