Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Teresai

[Resolved] I Made a Mess of It

5 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, tjsynkral said:

Is the spammer actually sending from Gmail? Gmail in my experience does not respond to problem reports from Spamcop and their reputation means they don't ever get blocked by anyone. You may have better results reporting the problem directly to Gmail, and much better results by receiving spam from this person into a Gmail account and marking it as spam.

On 7/20/2013 at 2:38 PM, SpamCopAdmin said:

Handled by email.

- Don D'Minion - SpamCop Admin -

- Service[at]Admin.SpamCop.net -

I take it you are not happy with the move of your post.  If you have a current example of a Gmail spammer a Tracking URL would help start a conversation.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, Lking said:

I take it you are not happy with the move of your post.  If you have a current example of a Gmail spammer a Tracking URL would help start a conversation.

I don't belittle myself by nosing into other people's personal mail and etc. spamming and hacking. No wonder your Your so much of knowingly my apps so well. Since you are Spamming. If you want to quote I got plent of legal info on you. Best stop spamming before I release it. Check out other sites to see. One more response to me I let it flow. 

Edited by Teresai
She is controversial the reason I'm on your site

As for the move of my post. You moved it so you would not be caught 

@Teresai: We understand that you are grumpy with your situation, but without providing us with the information we need to take a proper look, there is little we can do to help. It is also bad form to disrespect the forum admins.