Special Fix from and for OUTLOOK EXPRESS

Could someone direct me to this "Special fix" which allows me to automatically forward my spam mail to Spamcop without leaving my Outlook Express.

Regards,

Hoju.

Hello, Hoju!

...Although I do not use Outlook Express as an e-mail client, from what I have read in these fora there is no special fix for Outlook Express.

...Please look at Microsoft Products and Miss Betsy's reply to you in thread "Continual Error Messages".

Could someone direct me to this "Special fix" which allows me to automatically forward my spam mail to Spamcop without leaving my Outlook Express.

Damn, the response to your query was in fact posted to your original long Topic, where you're complaining that no one helps you ... because of the length of that Topic and the way it was going nowhere, I moved another user's posted question (which I'm almost guessing that you must have read) and moved into a new Topic ... and note, this doesn't have anything to do with "setting up a SpamCop e-mail account" so why you posted into the wrong Forum area is also beyond me ...

Anyway, the answer to your new question is actually to be found now at http://forum.spamcop.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1721 in the Help Forum.

Archived