cannot access website to report spam?

The website isn't allowing me to report my spam.

When I get to the website, it asks me for my login information... which i put in, and I get the response Authorization required. I've tried logging in about 5 times to make sure my password is correct. (My caps lock is off).

So I tried to reset my password and when I type in my username it tells me that my username is not found? No userid found.

The strange thing is I can still receive email from my email client on my computer. So my mail client can access spamcop but I cannot gain access through the website? If my mail client is using my userid I am assuming that my id is still there, but I'm having problems with the website.

Please help.

The website isn't allowing me to report my spam.

When I get to the website, it asks me for my login information... which i put in, and I get the response Authorization required.  I've tried logging in about 5 times to make sure my password is correct.  (My caps lock is off).

So I tried to reset my password and when I type in my username it tells me that my username is not found?  No userid found.

The strange thing is I can still receive email from my email client on my computer.  So my mail client can access spamcop but I cannot gain access through the website?  If my mail client is using my userid I am assuming that my id is still there, but I'm having problems with the website.

Please help.

Yup, looks like one of the standard temporary problems. Cannot log in to report via website. I have yet to see a response to an email submission in at least 2.5 hours (last response was 3.5 hours ago, but nothing was reported for the following hour or so).

Oh, site is now down for maintenance

Just a small reminder ... e-mail is basically JT's system over on the east coast .... the Reporting system is down in IronPort land on the other coast, primarily in California. Julian works out of Washington State. This would help explain the e-mail still working, but reporting was down .. loggin in depends on which page, where and how you were trying to log in ... i.e. "looking for that database of names & users ...

Archived