Gmail spam filter dead, but thank you Spamcop

NoCPU

I was being inundated with spam from the same place for months, hundreds of mails from the same place to a gmail address I had. Gmail has been pretty good in the past at seeming to mitigate spam but that all seemed to go out of the window the last few months. I tried everything I could to top the spam using all the available features in gmail and reporting the spam with evidence directly to gmail. Nothing worked. Ended up out of frustration asking for help in a gmail forum, the response I got was both laughable and sad to think this is what the state of junk mail protection has sunk to since I first started using mail 20 years ago, you can have a read if you wish here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/gmail/JFwpQDDyeak/7ladOgLlAAAJ

Anyway, just wanted to say that within days of using spamcop and sending them a junk mail report, I've not had any junk mail now from the same place for a while now (fingers crossed). Thank you spamcop, this service is f*#@ing awesome :) 

Archived