No source IP found - jump to next?

mosesjohann

Hi there!

sometimes it happens, that the parser sais on some of the mails that:

No source IP address found, cannot proceed.

and

Nothing to do.

Track-ID: https://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z6401897141zb8189d91ef7ad6ae7e10b9f1c3226c21z

Now I'm sending a few mails to the submit-adress and then want to process it but I cannot continue by deleting the "No source IP-Mail" or jump to next. The only thing I can do is clean the Reported spam completely. Is there a button I can't see? Thanks!

Agree it is awkward.  But you should have a tracking URL for each of the spam that need to be processed. Use the Tracking URL to process each spam until the only one left is the one above,  then clear the queue.

If you are using the web interface to submit your spam, you clear all, Cancel the current spam processing.

If you submit your spam by email, submit.xxxxxx@spamcop.net, then you should be getting email(s) from spamcop with Tracking URL(s) telling you that your spam is ready for processing.

Thanks Lking,

I'm submitting via mail and now found the failure: If a message is marked as spam my spamassassin is configured to attach the orignial message and show the report as message, so I have to send the original message because the attached is not scanned. So Thanks for the insight!

Archived