Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
name_off

Cyrillic domain in email body

6 posts in this topic

I can't submit spam report if body contains link to Cyrillic domain - there are no buttons for reporting.

We (me) apologize to name_off.  You are not a spammer.

If you could provide a Tracking URI for one of the spam that is causing a problem it would help.

I think you have stumbled onto a path through the parser that does not have a good end. Looks like the parser lost its way when trying to process a link in the body of the spam.

The short term solution is to process/report all other spam in your reporting queue using the Tracking URL passed back to you by SpamCop, leaving just this spam to be reported.  Then login to your reporting account.  There should be a Notice to "Report Now"  There should also be a button to DELETE all unreported spam.  That will get this spam out of your queue.

That is not a solution. It is a workaround.

At this point I've noticed the spammers know about this bug and are deliberately forming their spam to break SpamCop...

It is generally assumed that spammers do more here than drop their loads but do read.  There are also tickets open for the problem(s) with an update expected soon.