Delist my domain

Lking

Hi ,

My domain name is  - http;\\www,maccoutsourcing,com

Recently Spamcorp sent the report my some mail as spam to my hosting services provider. So hosting provider block my domain. i have all the mail and spam mail deleted from my mail account. Could tell me how to delist my domain from spam list? my hosting and mail server is in separate server. My mail in google web mail after your spam reporting my mail is going as spam and not receiving some mail to client. Please delist my domain from blocked list and spam.

Thanks,

Bala

{This post was moved by Admin to a more appropriate location.}

Assuming there was a single report, by now your IP has already automatically been removed from the SpamCop Blocklist.  You can go to https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml and check your IP and learn more about the process.
IF on the other hand there have been several reports, on going reports or your system has sent email to a SpamCop spam trap (which would not have been reported to you) automatically being removed from the BL will take longer.

• 8 months later...

Why do you think that your domain is listed on the Spamcop list? Spamcop lists IP address, not domain names.

If you are referring to the listings on the RFC-CLUELESS listings, you will have to refer to their website.

15 hours ago, osas said:

Parsing input: 66.85.138.70 No recent reports, no history available. No spam reports made not on any block list?

6 hours ago, petzl said:
Parsing input: 66.85.138.70 No recent reports, no history available. No spam reports made not on any block list?

Ah, I see what you did there. :D

To add to what Petzl was saying, plugging in the IP address in a site which does rDNS checks, I see a possible problem, the rDNS comes back with a different domain name which in turns points to a different IP address. That could be what's tripping things up for osas.

Archived