Mailserver is blocked, ok that i accept

krsumpter

Hi,

I'd like to ask a little help. My mailserver has been blocked by spamcop. I can accept this as i suspect my users are doing stuff they should not have been (and the ones we know about have been duely warned). But my problem is that this mailserver is running in the only ISP on the country i work in - effectivly cutting off a country's email access to certain portions of the world.

My systems run MailScanner + spamd before sending to my main sender (the one that's been blocked - according to spamcop we have been seen sending spam 2 or 3 times in the past 60 days (surely this is not considered as bulk) ...

But my question is, and i'd appreciate a little slack here so i can help the community as much as spamcop does - can i get details of the spam that has been captured ? The more accessible this information is, the quicker i can stamp out my users sending spam....i'd really appreciate some help here.

I'd also like to point out that this is a "developing country" - in the sence that a majority of my users are not as internet savvy as the general user..

Thanks in advance,

K

Is this a shared server or your own? What is the IP address of the server in question?

One of the deputies may be provide you some additional details if you send an email to deputies <at> spamcop.net.

Archived