"Limited spamvertized web site?"

eaolson

I was just reporting a spam, and saw this as a reporting option for the first time:

Re: http: //track.sendsys.com//_r.jpegg?cid=150973&a... (Limited spamvertized web site)

It was unchecked by default, but I have third party stuff turned off by default. I've never seen the "Limited spamvertized web site" verbiage before. Is it new? What does it mean?

That does seem like a strange notation! Haven't seen it myself so don't have a clue.

You mention third party notifications so do you think that it was a third pary notification? I can't imagine spamcop giving a break to a IP address that only sent spam on a 'limited' basis. But I can't seem to come up with another guess.

Miss Betsy

You mention third party notifications so do you think that it was a third pary notification? I can't imagine spamcop giving a break to a IP address that only sent spam on a 'limited' basis. But I can't seem to come up with another guess.

I *think* it was a third party deal, yeah. I'd parse it again, but I don't think I have it any more. I'll post again with details if it ever comes up again.

Archived