Disturbing

axxx007

I hate "Me too" post, but Me To.  It is a matter of timing; when they post, you get to the forum and when the dog gets me out of bed. ;-)

But the spew is the disadvantage of an open forum dedicated to limiting spammer's income/scourge of the internet.

3 hours ago, Lking said:

I hate "Me too" post, but Me To.  It is a matter of timing; when they post, you get to the forum and when the dog gets me out of bed. ;-)

But the spew is the disadvantage of an open forum dedicated to limiting spammer's income/scourge of the internet.

As usual in these forums, you have a great point. Made me chuckle....I didn't see it like that at the moment yet there it was.

One weird thing to consider which requires this forum to be wide open like a vacuum:  Some poor person who looks to the world like a spammer needs to have access to the forum.  They may have 1) gotten a virus/hacked, 2) share an IP with a spammer, or 3) just dumbly bough a emailing list.  If they can't post a call for help, no one can help them. There is of course a fourth; 4) they are a @%** forum spammer that thinks someone here could be helped by a "beauty cream" etc.

Archived