Additional Account (Discount)

I have 1 paid account now, I want to setup an additional filtering account.

This link is mentioning that it is half-price.

How do I sign up for a discounted account? Or, how do I ask someone to create it?

The account I would like to have is "************** at sc.net".

I have 1 paid account now, I want to setup an additional filtering account.

This link is mentioning that it is half-price.

How do I sign up for a discounted account? Or, how do I ask someone to create it?

The account I would like to have is "bstevens at sc.net".

...Is the answer to your question here?

You may need for someone at spamcop to intervene here because the default form is for signing up several new accounts at the same time. I would try deputies<at>spamcop.net as I don't think JT handles the payment information.

Also, I'm not sure if you can add an account to your current acount as the billing cycles would not line up. The hint is in this quote from the link provided to you.

When purchased and paid for at the same time, additional accounts are half price.

Also, I'm not sure if you can add an account to your current acount as the billing cycles would not line up.  The hint is in this quote from the link provided to you.

When purchased and paid for at the same time, additional accounts are half price.

They could divide the "days left before expiration" by 2. And just create the second account. I am willing to extend the expiration date (for both accounts) immediately when needed.

I will try deputies, thanks.

If I read the first post correctly, the account type is a Filtered E-Mail account, which would require payment and negotiation with JT ... support <at> spamcop.net ... if you were talking about a Report-Only type of account, you'd want to talk to Don at service <at> admin.spamcop.net

way back when .. true enough .. and for a while, money could be shifted from one side to the other ... but these days, JT's operation is his business, different accounts, etc ... most definitely setting separate since the IronPort thing ..

• 2 weeks later...

The Solution...

1. Pay the full price for the new account and use the normal procedure.

2. Email support <at> sc.net the old and new accountname(+domain) and ask them to be combined into one account.

3. The accounts are combined, the discount is calculated through editting both expiration dates.

So, I have added 2 new accounts and have now a total of 3 accounts. All of them expire somewhere in the end of august 2005.

Thanks for the feedback localhost .... now where to put this data, as it rightfully should be on one of the SpamCop web-page FAQ's but I don't have access to that stuff .... guess yet another Pinned item here will have to suffice ...???

Archived