Help verifying email is in fact fake/spam

ramack

Newbie here on the forum and to SpamCop. 

I have received several emails from a company that I believe is fake and phishing in regards to a position with the company.  I ran the header and email through SpamCop which produces results indicating potential spam, but I would like a little help with the output before I report it.

What can I post that would be of value or helpful?

Thanks,

LKing,

You are correct.  The building is also a office complex.  So the company should have a suite number too.  I've call the NY Dept. of State for business registration information.  Nothing found.  Even had a phone interview with an HR rep out of Zurich.  The whole thing isn't adding up.

A few days ago, I did some digging around for the domain owner.  Looks to be hosted by a company in the Ukraine, ha.  At least two people are going to great effort and detail for this scam.  Needs to be shut down.

Quick update.

Prior to my OP here, I had been in contact with the hosting company in the Ukraine.  This morning the company and I have been conversing via email about the potential fraud.  As a result, they determined that it was best to block the site until the user could provide more information.

So as of now, emails from that domain name have been blocked as well.

Thanks for everyone's input.

Archived