Help-How Do I Become A Paid Registered Member

ashley34

Can someone please email me

...Sorry, no. I would like to keep my personal e-mail address private. That's one of the reasons we have a web-based forum -- to post and answer questions like this relatively anonymously. Another reason is so that everyone, not just you, can see the answer! :) <g> Besides, I don't know you e-mail address!

and tell me how to switch from free member to paid member.

...There's a few places where the answer to that question can be found.

...FWIW, if you are going to purchase more than a token amount of fuel, you might instead consider $30/year: filtered POP/IMAP/web mail and reporting

...Good luck!

Actually, this is pretty funny. After all these years, Julian re-invents the web pages, has all the issues of browser compatibilities, and now one finds that the only reference to upgrading from a free account is the nag page, which only suggests upgrading to a paid account ... It appears that in all the re-design and new layout work, the obvious upgrade link was forgotten .. e-mail kicked upstream

Can someone please email me and tell me how to switch from free member to paid member.

Thanks.

Under the new system there is no real "upgrade" with accounts. To convert your account to a pay account and do away with the nag screens, simply click the "Preferences" link and "Add Fuel". As long as there is fuel in your account you won't get the nag screen or the ads.

Richard

Archived