Netrouting Inc. Dev Nulled

gotitbro

I have been receiving a lot of spam by spammers from addresses owned by NetRouting, Inc. SpamCop says the abuse email address for them has been "dev nulled" due to bounces.

Can someone tell me what this means and why has their abuse email been disabled?

Thank You

5 hours ago, gotitbro said:

Can someone tell me what this means and why has their abuse email been disabled?

There is no way to tell why NetRouting Inc. has stopped accepting emails from SC.  The may have just turned off there abuse mailbox because supporting spammers they don't want to hear the complaints, or they are just blocking email (spam reports) from SC.  In any case, when SC sees 6(?) bounces from a mailbox it stops sending spam reports because there is no point cluttering the internet nor using up their own bandwidth sending emails that will be bounced.

@Lking That is definitely disappointing that they aren't accepting spam reports. I will try to send them a report myself and see what happens.

Can you also tell me how does SpamCop report these spam emails to the abuse departments. It seems to send the whole email header without a preceding explanation of the email. Do these SpamCop reports not get filtered as possibly spam? And how do ISPs figure out what the email SpamCop sent them is about? 

Sorry if these are stupid questions but I don't know much about this.

When I report the spam myself. I usually add an explanation and attach the email headers separately below in an external URL. 

You can login to your reporting account, go to the " Preferences " tab then "Report handling Options" and have reports sent to you as a BCC:

While you are looking at Preferences, there are several options about how spam reports are handled you should look at.

Archived