So, how exactly do you sign up with the mailhosts system? I've tried looking through the forum, but can't tell wether the information is old, or still accurate. The only link that popped up when doing a search on "mailhosts" from the SpamCop main page search box was a link to here, saying that if you have an issue post here.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

-JEV

how exactly do you sign up with the mailhosts system

Have you logged onto "your" www.spamcop.net web page any time recently? There should now be a "mailhost" button that should start the process, from there on it's follow the instruction and fill in the blanks, thus leading to the confusing posts found in this Forum .. some folks walk right through it, others have had issues.

how exactly do you sign up with the mailhosts system

Have you logged onto "your" www.spamcop.net web page any time recently? There should now be a "mailhost" button that should start the process, from there on it's follow the instruction and fill in the blanks, thus leading to the confusing posts found in this Forum .. some folks walk right through it, others have had issues.

You know, I swear I looked there before, but didn't see anything. Of course, my wife tells me I'm blind because I can't find the mustard on the shelf in the fridge when I'm staring right at it, too. :P

Thanks for the pointer. I went in and configured my hosts -- now for the testing. :)

Archived