Problems with Tiscali.it

: Received: from tiscali.it (10.39.115.198) by mail-r3.tiscali.it with ESMTP; 16 Jul 2004 08:19:59 +0200

Internal handoff at tiscali

You have failed to configure your own mail host, from which you pop mail

Mailhost: pop.tiscali.it ( 213.205.33.10 )

It happens I have registered pop.tiscali.it two times, without any result.

Every time I register tiscali.it, mail-r3.tiscali.it is NOT on the Hosts/Domains list. Is there a way to add it by myself?

Have a nice day.

adarpini[at]spamcop.net

It happens I have registered pop.tiscali.it two times, without any result.

Have you returned the probe email sent for each of these times? Did you get a confirmation that it was approved? I just don't know how far "without any result" got you into the process.

Also, there is a pinned item asking that all these requests be directed to deputies<at>spamcop.net with a subject of mailhost.

Hi,

yes, I erased and recreated two times entryes for tiscali.it - of course I returned two times the confirmation email (without any warning message from SC) but the same problem rise when I receive spam from tiscali.it.

I will email deputies<at>spamcop.net asking for help.

Have a nice day and thank you for your fast response.

Alessandro.

Thanks for the update. When not enough information is provided, it is hard to tell how far someone has gone working on a problem.

However, in the case of mailhosts, you may not want to divulge some of the information to this public forum, so it is a balancing act.

Archived