Why SpamCop cookies do not work?

petzl

I save cookies deleting the ones I do not want

This works with "New York Times" bigCharts.com & other discusion web type boards but not SpamCop

When first signing up this worked but not after deleting original cookie

Again no trouble with every other place I save gookies Just here?

Not sure what to tell you .. while looking at your post on a PC, pulled over an iBook, killed off the hal-dozen or so cookies on it (noting that there are only 2 showing on the PC, only one dated today .. it seems to combine all the stuff that the iBook shows as separate cookies - have to research this one) ... anyway, came to these Forums, went to Reply, and had to log in .. did that, cookies were written again ... logged out, checked cookies, still there .. went back to these Forums and was logged right in .... woul dhave to go downstairs to hit another PC right now ... but ... check for cookies dealing with forum.spamcop.net ... see if you've got something handling them for you ..

!'m trying out Historykill (shareware) again works for every other site I save cookies on except this one

I am now trying out 12-ghosts (free for personal and with a great Pop-Up killer just hold shift or "Ctrl" to bypass)and same finding

SpamCop forum IMO has a problem? It seems deleting original cookie is not good

I use a Password saver program (free for 21 passwords) but getting lazy in extra mouse moves (I only use 7 differnt passwords of varying security levels eg maximum is around 307 years to crack)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived