You are reporting me as the spammer for reporting

matt621

I have an paying account here at spamcop.

I log in and check my held email. I find those that are sent to me. I have many website I'm admin for and I just have all those go to my spamcop address.

But when I report the spam, you send a report to my host saying I'm spamming for reporting the spam that was sent to me!

This is getting very tiresome and annoying. Not only do I get the spam, but I pay spamcop to help manage my spam, but then on top of all that Spamcop is sending reports to my host which then gets me in trouble with them. All because I had the audacity to report spam sent to me!

Do you ever check the reports you are sending or do you blindly quick report them without checking?

You are the one who authorizes the report as a spam report. The reports are sent assuming you have checked them out. Spamcop is not the one to place the blame on.

What is getting tiresome and annoying are persons who blame others for their lack of homework.

There's no way to try to help you without some specific data. For example, how about a Tracking URL on one of these that "reports you as a spammer" .... Just from your generic description, there are issues with the headers of at least some of these spams you've got forwarded (maybe it's the forwarding that's the issue?) and there are most definitely issues with your taking care during the verification and analysis of the parser output when you are selecting / agreeing with the complaint/report targets.

Archived