mainserver.us blocked.. BS

lppa2004

I want my domain unlisted immediately.. this is a personal domain and has never been used for spam... I have not used this domain for my ISP business in over 2 years, and that would be the only reason i should be on this crap.. I want off it now.. your blocking me from important contacts, and im not gonna use my yahoo account to email businesses im wanting to work with... CLEAR THIS AQAP

DOMAIN TO BE CLEARED = mainserver.us

Dig mainserver.us[at]NS28.1AND1.COM (217.160.228.3) ...

Authoritative Answer

Query for mainserver.us type=255 class=1

mainserver.us A (Address) 217.160.226.66

mainserver.us MX (Mail Exchanger) Priority: 10 mx00.1and1.com

mx00.1and1.com A (Address) 217.160.230.10

mx00.1and1.com A (Address) 217.160.230.11

mx00.1and1.com A (Address) 217.160.230.12

None of these IPs are currently showing as listed at SpamCop .... so you're going to have to provide data on what the real IP is that you claim to be blocked.

I want my domain unlisted immediately.. this is a personal domain and has never been used for spam... I have not used this domain for my ISP business in over 2 years, and that would be the only reason i should be on this crap.. I want off it now.. your blocking me from important contacts, and im not gonna use my yahoo account to email businesses im wanting to work with... CLEAR THIS AQAP

13868[/snapback]

You need to supply more info!

mainserver.us resolves to 217.160.226.66

The SCBL info page at 217.160.226.66 says it's not listed.

Most likely the problem is that you're using the same mail server as a spammer. If so you need to have your mail admin get rid of the spammer and the listing will go away automatically.

I want my domain unlisted immediately..

Chris C. is this you?

What domain? Spamcop does not list domains only IP numbers that have been reported for spamming

this is a personal domain and has never been used for spam... I have not used this domain for my ISP business in over 2 years, and that would be the only reason i should be on this crap..

Doesn't look like your domain is listed?????

I want off it now..

Want what off???

your blocking me from important contacts, and im not gonna use my yahoo account to email businesses im wanting to work with...

Spamcop does not block anyone. Whoever you are sending your mail to is blocking you

CLEAR THIS AQAP

Clear What???

13868[/snapback]

mainserver.us = 217.160.226.66

217.160.226.66 is not listed in Spamcop

If you want assistance post an IP address or the error message you are receiving.

HAND

Archived