Sign in to follow this  
mpbrede

Difficulty with mailhosts

I seem to have a bit of trouble with mailhosts. I registered my e-mail addresses, but when I tried to report a piece of spam (http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z569805090zccaacfe9b2ec9748d49933b9d7cbed74z), it seems mailhost does not know about all the routers/servers (my terminology is as clear as my understanding of the process) that my ISP can use.

Now spamcop thinks first "received" header is a forgery when in fact it is not.

How do I proceed?

Thanks

Guidance is the same in almost alll the Pinned items, the majority of all Topics posted in this Forum ... contact Deputies <at> admin.spamcop.net .... or drop back and try again with the registration process ....

I seem to have a bit of trouble with mailhosts. I registered my e-mail addresses, but when I tried to report a piece of spam (http://www.spamcop.net/sc?id=z569805090zccaacfe9b2ec9748d49933b9d7cbed74z), it seems mailhost does not know about all the routers/servers (my terminology is as clear as my understanding of the process) that my ISP can use.

Now spamcop thinks first "received" header is a forgery when in fact it is not.

How do I proceed?

13938[/snapback]

The spam appears to parse OK now -- are you still seeing problems?

The spam appears to parse OK now -- are you still seeing problems?

14078[/snapback]

It looks as if the parsing is OK. Spamcop seem to not find the links in the message body though.

That has little to do with the Mail-Host configuration. Now you need to go over to the Help Forum and take a look at the data that exists there if you want to work on your submittals.