Held Email, two at a time!

There is a lag time between when I submit them by email and when I can report them. Usually a few minutes. Is that what you mean? I submit a gang by email then I have to wait a couple of minutes for the first one to hit the Report Now link, then a few more minutes for the rest to come in. Are we on the same page on this, or is your issue something else?

No we're not on the same page! not sure we're on the same planet :D

I don't submit by email, this is a paid account and the Held Email never gets near my inbox. Held Email is one of the 'buttons' on the left of the 'Logged in as registered user' page. Most mornings I see about 20-30 intercepted spams there, atm I can only see two at a time.

Which interface are you using? WebMail or VER?

Is there any difference between what is displayed between the two interfaces?

If webmail shows 20 entries and VER only shows 2 then there is definately a problem. If both only show 2, it might be that mail is just happening be be coming it that way.

Both are working fine for me.

Have you check your display settings?

The WebMail display is user adjustable, did it get changed to 2 somehow?

Settings found at Options, Other Options, Display Options, Messages per page in the mailbox view.

He is describing the VER interface.  I cleaned out my messages this morning already but currently have 3 in both webmail and VER interface so as far as I can tell the system is working fine, probably not Derek T's account.

15096[/snapback]

OK guys, time to 'fess up. I've been a paying member for two years now but ecause I POP from Spamcop and use VER to report, I didn't even know you could look at heldmail from the webmail interface. There it is in the drop-down box, well, blow me! I only go there (webmail) about once a month to empty the trash. When I did look I found 6 pages of stuff, most of it reported days ago and all flagged as important. Not sure how it stayed there but I've now deleted all the crap, kept just today's, went back to VER and everything is working fine again.

Thanks for the 'heads-up'.

Archived