nhraj700

KnujOn shutting down

Just a heads up for anyone forwarding spam to KnujOn.com, they are shutting down their servers.  I am posting what they posted on their servers recently as I was receiving error messages back from their mail server the last few days. One less effort in the fight. :(

Dear KnujOn members, friends and visitors,

This project will cease accepting samples from the public on 22 May 2018. The knujon.net will stop accepting email samples and the server will be shut down. The servers at coldrain.net will stop forwarding email. knujon.org will cease accepting new memberships and donations as of 8 March 2018. knujon.com will remain active to maintain historical information about the project but no sample data will be accepted. All currently held samples and all samples accepted up until 22 May 2018 will be processed.

This research was started by Dr. Robert Bruen and Garth Bruen in 2003. After 15 years we have reached clear fundamental conclusions concerning the management of the Internet, findings which are neither pleasing nor surprising. We have taken this work as far as we can at this stage. A final comprehensive report of KnujOn findings will be published and maintained at knujon.com.

We thank everyone for their dedication and participation in this project and hope you will join us when we start our next project which will be based on KnujOn findings. The details of this further research will be announced on knujon.com.

A project of passion, with limited financial support.  A loss.

10 hours ago, Lking said:

A project of passion, with limited financial support.  A loss.

A shame 

Now only a shaky SpamCop left

On 3/13/2018 at 7:02 PM, nhraj700 said:

... After 15 years we have reached clear fundamental conclusions concerning the management of the Internet, findings which are neither pleasing nor surprising. ...

I look forward to seeing their upcoming final report, if it provides more details.

what they have not written clearly is the reason why they close.

The service worked well, and those responsible change over time, so it would be necessary to keep the bad guys list up-to-date

spam@knujon.net  server back me report .I think they just finish his mission .