Set up mailhosts... where?

Sorry for being so dense. I have several addresses at my webhost which forward to my SpamCopy e-mail account. The host today lectured me about setting up mailhosts at SpamCop as apparently they are receiving erroneous reports.

Fair enough, except I have no idea where I would go to set up mailhosts. It is not an option listed under the Options tab in Webmail. I searched the forum as well as the main site and turned up lots of information about how to use the system but not where I can access it-- no urls, no link names, no buttons, etc. What am I missing?

You are correct to say that there is no direct access to MailHost from within WebMail. The reason is that MailHosts is not a function of WebMail but rather is a function of reporting which is a completely separate but linked system.

To access mailhost from within the WebMail interface click on the"Report spam" tab. That will open up the reporting window where there is a direct link to MailHosts.

The hyper link indicated by DavidT is another way to get to the same reporting window which also contains a link back to the WebMail screen by using the "Check Mail" tab. It you have already logged into WebMail it will automaticly open to your InBox, if not logged in, it will take you to the log on screen.

Archived