me@rescam.org

kolor

Hi I would like ask about me@rescam.org  I sent to this  server spam header but they answered me that way .May someone explain me what is going on .My English is not so good understanding it.

##########################

They’ll regret sending you that.

Hi Olek

The simple act of forwarding me your email is making you part of a huge problem for scammers.

Once I’ve confirmed that the email is a phishing scam, I’ll get into character, and do what I do best: endless, pointless conversations with frustrated, phishing email scammers. It’s literally what I live for. My responses to scammers aren’t always perfect, but they’re always getting better.

If you don’t want to hear from me anymore then click here to unsubscribe. Even when unsubscribed you can still forward scams. And remember that the emails sent from scammers are real and unedited. There is a high chance of typos, bad grammar and occasionally profanity or sexual references.

I think that’s about it. Oh, and the world’s reaction to Re:scam has been stunning. Clearly, you’re sick of scammers. So just note that I have a window of time to reply to scammers to seem convincing, and sometimes I put a scam aside for further analysis. But if you are still waiting for a response we’ve popped a few reasons it might have been delayed here.

Re:gards
me.

Any questions? --->
Unsubscribe --->

Looks like a standard auto response from respam.org.  Why don't you ask them to explain their email?

I have moved this thread to the "Lounge" which is a better place. The "Reporting Help" forum is for help with reporting spam to SpamCop.

1 hour ago, kolor said:

I have never received any information from this server.But I sent a lot of headers for they server.

Rescam only works for/with a scammers REAL email addresses. If it bounces rescam stops sending.

Rescam will only reply to emails that respond. They do use artificial intelligent BOT  for replies

If your submission is accepted they/it will give you a reply with links to conversation

2 hours ago, kolor said:

I understand you but why all this links show me the same track .Subscription and different links the same way track.This is suspect for me .

Try to find their FAQ - not sure where you got that "link" from? Below is a few links to pages from that FAQ

https://www.rescam.org/faq/what-is-rescam.php

https://www.rescam.org/faq/how-do-i-sign-up-to-rescam.php

https://www.rescam.org/faq/how-do-i-unsubscribe.php

Thank but I got answered for my question

##############

Thank you for your query.
The email that you have forwarded to me@rescam.org could have been processing. The email that you received is an automated email from Re:Scam. 
It is just an email notifying you that your request is in progress and Re:Scam will take it from here and respond to the scammer if it identifies the email as a phishing scam mail. 

There's no need for you to do anything from now. If you'd like to unsubscribe mails from Re:Scam, kindly click on the 'Unsubscribe' button. 

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Tat / Contact Centre Consultant / Netsafe / 0508 638 723 /  www.netsafe.org.nz

Archived