MDMesser001

Any point in reporting spam from AMAZONAWS?

About 95% of my spam ends up showing AMAZONAWS as the source.

I've been reporting it regularly but I always get more.  

I've been pleased with results from most of the other spam I get.  I forward it to Spamcop.net and I rarely see it come from that source again.  But AmazonAWS seems exempt.

8 hours ago, MDMesser001 said:

About 95% of my spam ends up showing AMAZONAWS as the source.

I've been reporting it regularly but I always get more.  

I've been pleased with results from most of the other spam I get.  I forward it to Spamcop.net and I rarely see it come from that source again.  But AmazonAWS seems exempt.

Yes show a tracking URL

Unless your ISP uses the SpamCop Blocklist to filter/sort your incoming email, you will not see a direct affect in your inbox for submitting spam. 

Yes, we believe it helps to report.   I've been tracking them and if you follow SafeNetting or UGNN on Facebook or any of the "News" social medias you've seen my "Amazon complicit with Cyber Crime Cartels" alerts and warnings.  

Yet, when we report, it's the last time we get spam from that particular IP and domain.  Yes, they switch -- and have a billion opportunities to continue switching -- but I do believe those reports get some attention.   I have been unable to reach a spokesperson, it seems to all be automated without human intervention.

Cloudflare is much worse.  They actually admit that they are getting rich off cyber crime and nobody seems to care enough to speak up.   I contacted a major, national law firm to launch a class action suit, but they said the judges have so little knowledge of technology that they believe the Amazon, Google and Cloudflare yarn about having nothing to do with the content. 

Why is Google blocking Amazon?
https://medium.com/@showkster/why-is-google-blocking-amazon-d912e4b26ab2

amazon_cybercrime.jpg

I get auto response for all the spam reports I send to Amazon. I don't track the IPs or spend to much time looking at the the spam so don't know what effect it has.

As in other threads, No the spam is not going away. As long as people respond to spam, with money or political action, spam will continue. SpamCop never really expected spam to stop. There first objective has always been to block the spam.  Like the spammers them self, there will always be ISPs that will take spammer's money.