Spamcop will not load

CN17307

I am new to Spamcop.net

I have been reporting spam for a couple weeks, probably 20 or so. Now Spamcop.net will not load on any of my computers for reporting. I have contacted my internet provider and they to were  unable to assist me.

I have tried to submit reports via email I do receive an email acknowledgement but the report link is dead. 

Have I done something wrong to be block from spamcop.net or I wonder if one of the spammers dropped a bomb on me for reporting them.

1 hour ago, CN17307 said:

Have I done something wrong to be block from spamcop.net or I wonder if one of the spammers dropped a bomb on me for reporting them.

You can discount these two options.  I have been reporting 100s of spam/day here for 10yrs+ and have experienced only one DOS at one of my domains and there was no reason to point to SpamCop reporting as the cause.   Not to say it did not happen but more likely are other option.

There are some ISP or email providers that do not have a "helpful" view of spam reporting or have implemented webmail apps that make reporting very hard.  For example, if you do a search here for "gmail" (without the quotes) you will fined several threads identifying problems.

For more specific guidance/help more details would help.  For example if you could provide a Tracking URL  Also you may find some helpful information under "How To Use"

Archived