How do I know the problem

harryck_yeung

Hi Harry, I did some digging and if I am not mistaken, you are the Vice-President of a toy company in Hong Kong. Unfortunately Hong Kong is a very bad place for spam.

It would be helpful if you posted the BLOCKED message in question and read the FAQs. People in this forum are measly spam reporters, in addition SpamCop does not block your e-mail, it specifically recommends against using the list for such purposes. However, some of us may be able to dig some more specifics for you if you provided the IP in question.

Added to the FAQ here, but .... wondering why I don't recognise seeing it before either.  It doesn't even seem to be an entry for the www.spamcop.net FAQ pages.

17724[/snapback]

...That's 'cause it isn't -- it's off the main SpamCop page, www.spamcop.net, under "Accused of spamming?"

Thanks for the link.

17724[/snapback]

...YW! :) <g>

Well that's cute ... I'd hit all the sub-links ... never touched that "heading" link .. smacks his forehead sharply <g>

OK, and looking a bit further, even that's not a good excuse .. wierd .. let's just say that a number of new items are now in thr FAQ here....

Well that's cute ... I'd hit all the sub-links ... never touched that "heading" link .. smacks his forehead sharply <g>

OK, and looking a bit further, even that's not a good excuse .. wierd .. let's just say that a number of new items are now in thr FAQ here....

17727[/snapback]

Don't be so hard on yourself.

The odds are that it was NOT there the last time you checked.

Don't forget that Courtney has made additional entries to the FAQ and without an date index one never knows when something as been added/changed or just missed the first time around.

I think the easiest guess is that this isn't part of the FAQ, and that's what I was focusing on when I glued together the thing "here" .... my screw-up all along .. best face I can put on it was making the assumption that the data "there" was also in the FAQ ... most of it is, although not as co-located / combined ... though a bit unique in the the outline description and the first sub-level seem to go to the same page ( at least a couple of them, can't remember now if I looked at them all) .. anyway, now gettin gto the point that I should probably break this stuff out and move the "not answering the OP" stuff to the Lounge <g>

Archived