webmail compose bug in To: field?

If I want to send email to an adress 'foo+bar[at]baz.com' from webmail, the expander in the To: field strips out the "+", leaving 'foo bar[at]baz.com'.  I once was able to fool it into not doing that, but I don't remember how I did it.

This may in fact be aplicable to the post I just responded to in your other Topic. And that you say it did work but not now also goes along with my comment on "many changes since then" .... As siad over there, the e-mail app has to support it, and it has to be configured to allow it. Not all do / are ....

If I want to send email to an adress 'foo+bar[at]baz.com' from webmail, the expander in the To: field strips out the "+", leaving 'foo bar[at]baz.com'.  I once was able to fool it into not doing that, but I don't remember how I did it.

This may in fact be aplicable to the post I just responded to in your other Topic. And that you say it did work but not now also goes along with my comment on "many changes since then" .... As siad over there, the e-mail app has to support it, and it has to be configured to allow it. Not all do / are ....

Yes, but the "email app" I am specifically talking about here is *spamcop's* webmail compose interface. Perhaps I wasn't benig explicit enough.

Archived