Have I been accused of spam?

bctm

All depends on how you look at life, IMHO

From one poster

Thank you all for your help with my problem today --- I appreciate the thorough responses, and the speed of response. Most kind of you all.

From another poster

People who are new and come to these forums get treated like morons because of "members" such as yourself.

I sure hope that the thank yous keep Wazoo going because he does know what he is doing and goes above and beyond to find a resolution.

There are several others who deserve 'thank yous' for helping people out: Steven Underwood and Merlyn - both have knowledgable answers. And then there are others like myself who can answer some questions because someone has explained it to us!

Miss Betsy

But sometimes you are more humorous! <g> Though I suppose that if you are looking to solve a problem, it may not be the time you appreciate humor. Though sometimes I wonder if spammers don't post complaints just to make the spamcop forum look bad. It's hard to believe that there are that many sour pusses out there.

Miss Betsy

• 2 months later...

Please note that these Forums now "have 2933 registered members". That figure doesn't include the lurking Guests who just read and haven't bothered to register.

Archived