Problem recieveing forwarded mail

I just signed up for spamcop.. unfortunatley, it appears that my webhost also hosts some shady sites that have gotten blacklisted, and even though my site is clean, the entire IP address for my webhost has been blacklisted... I have it set up so that all of my e-mail gets forwarded to my SpamCop account. - It is all getting sent to the HELD folder, however, because my server's IP address is blacklisted...

I have tried to WhiteList my [at]domainname.com for my server, but that doesn't work because the IP address is blacklisted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just signed up for spamcop.. unfortunatley, it appears that my webhost also hosts some shady sites that have gotten blacklisted, and even though my site is clean, the entire IP address for my webhost has been blacklisted... I have it set up so that all of my e-mail gets forwarded to my SpamCop account.  - It is all getting sent to the HELD folder, however, because my server's IP address is blacklisted...

I have tried to WhiteList my [at]domainname.com for my server, but that doesn't work because the IP address is blacklisted.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Finding a non-shady webhost is going to be your only option. Or, set up your filtering to use other blacklists and SpamAssassin but not the SpamCop blacklist. It'll let more spam through, but at least not everything will be blocked.

JT

Archived