Spamcop problem

RoSic

Hi,

We use Declude Junkmail to help filter spam from our mail server. The single best test is Spamcop. Unfortuantely, sincely 2/6/04 [at] 4pm eastern time, not a single email has failed the spamcop test and we're now being inundated with spam email. We were filtering around 40% of all incoming mail, now we're lucky if we filter out 5%.

Were there any changes at Spamcop? is there something I need to do change my Declude test?

Please help.

Thanks,

Roland

Hi,

We use Declude Junkmail to help filter spam from our mail server. The single best test is Spamcop. Unfortuantely, sincely 2/6/04 [at] 4pm eastern time, not a single email has failed the spamcop test and we're now being inundated with spam email. We were filtering around 40% of all incoming mail, now we're lucky if we filter out 5%.

Were there any changes at Spamcop? is there something I need to do change my Declude test?

Please help.

Thanks,

Roland

No, no changes here. It sounds like Declude isn't checking the blacklist or isn't able to reach the nameservers.

I don't suppose you use AT&T or know if you have AT&T nameservers, do you? At some point last week, it seems that they started blocking SpamCop Blacklist lookups.

JT

Archived