Unable to submit spam: "This header is incomplete. Please supply full headers of the spam.. etc"

MIG

The method I was speaking of for forward-as-attachment is for the outlook windows application.  Webmail might not be able to do it because the windows application is using the windows explorer drag-and-drop.  ActiveX was an "attempt" to enable this.  According to microsoft.com there is no way to do this without a separate application.  Which is why I started using program called fetchmail over imap and a perl scri_pt to embed the email into an attachment over a decade ago.

Hi GnarlyMarly, using web Outlook Mail - no go, using Outlook 2016 app/windows - no go, using (MS) Mail and Calendar, no go. Process: create email, select spam mail (to drag & drop) - immediately closes the draft email - none of these allow "drag & drop", having said that I'm not sure I'm using the same " outlook windows application " you've referred to; which "outlook windows application" specifically are you referring to?

Re "started using program called fetchmail over imap and a perl scri_pt to embed the email into an attachment", cor! :)

Hi GnaarlyMarly, thanks, however, hmmm, I'm not so attached to OL to much around installing OL2010/2003, in fact, I'm close to giving OL the boot. I don't get spam with (Seamonkey/Gmail/Yahoo), generally I muck around with OL to burn as many spammers as possible, but, dog says I'd be better off spending time with her, she's never wrong:)

• 3 years later...