IP blacklisted yet no reporting addresses found.. why?

MIG

https://www.spamcop.net/w3m?i=z6878640254z54e45dbe67cd407aeaf6df0c6135717dz

https://www.talosintelligence.com/reputation_center/lookup?search=185.242.109.3

Trying to understand: "/dev/null'ing report for nomaster@devnull.spamcop.net"

If I should know this please don't tell me I'm dumb, still learning😉

9 minutes ago, MIG said:

Trying to understand: "/dev/null'ing report for nomaster@devnull.spamcop.net"

SpamCop is a BOT and can't always find the abuse address.

talos is using some sort of bot detector which often does not allow one to see their pages 
I use a windows Whois program  IPNetInfo v1.78 

Thank you petzl☺️,

I've used other Nirsoft utilities, all highly recommended.

I can see ipnetinfo gives "Abuse contact for '185.242.108.0 - 185.242.111.255', that's cool; so my (next) question is - do I email them direct? If the spammer is on the inside doesn't that just expose my email addy? Or do I forward the spam email to them? (same concern remains)🤔

2 hours ago, MIG said:

Thank you petzl☺️,

I've used other Nirsoft utilities, all highly recommended.

I can see ipnetinfo gives "Abuse contact for '185.242.108.0 - 185.242.111.255', that's cool; so my (next) question is - do I email them direct? If the spammer is on the inside doesn't that just expose my email addy? Or do I forward the spam email to them? (same concern remains)🤔

The best is from where the spam arrived (forward as attachment), put offending IP in, if English speaking add note like botnet, etc. 

But report from SpamCop also, as SpamCop creates statistics and much more

Thank you Petzl😃,

https://outlook.live.com/, can't forward as attachment, only forward, but I'll add in the salient SC detail, if they're concerned about their rep they'll do something, :unsure:surely?

I'm definitely sticking with SC, it's been a such a solid tool & "educated" me on how these scumbags work.

💀to all spammers:D

The majority of these scum spam emails are massive, full of rubbish, I cut out everything except headers & links when I submit to SC, I've found SC gives more accurate results & no truncating required...

😕Parsed body text Petzl or   

28 minutes ago, MIG said:

The majority of these scum spam emails are massive, full of rubbish, I cut out everything except headers & links when I submit to SC, I've found SC gives more accurate results & no truncating required...

😕Parsed body text Petzl or   

Yes that's the way to report with SpamCop. But also forward as attachment  to abuse addresses, In your case this becomes  to complicated, just let SpamCop do it,

Archived