all mail going to held mail

I have 2 spamcop accounts and both have been moving all my incoming mail to the held mail folder. In the office I work in the 2 other emplyees also have spamcop accounts and are having the same problem. From the time the oldest message was sent to held mail it looks to have started sometime yesterday afternoon.

Is anyone else seeing this issue and if so is this a spamcop issue? We have a company that we recommended spamcop service to and all of there accounts also seem to be having the same problem.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks, David

-update-

Well it appears the isp has been put on the blacklist. This explains

why all the mail accounts forwared to the spamcop email accounts

are being marked as spam.

Now I just have to figure out how to get the isp off the blacklist. They

have been the victim of email spoofing for sometime now and are

a small mom and pop. I hate freakin spammers, to cause this kind

of problem for legitimate businesses is a crappy thing to do.

Sorry for the rant, now to try to get un blacklisted.

David

OK, I was answering your first when your second appeared....

If you provide an IP, we would be able to provide a little more information or you can do this yourself by going to: http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml

Email spoofing will NOT get your ISP blocklosted on Spamcop. Only spam reports can do that.

Is anyone else seeing this issue and if so is this a spamcop issue? We have a company that we recommended spamcop service to and all of there accounts also seem to be having the same problem.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks, David

20877[/snapback]

You need to have your MailHost TAB clicked and then enter each email address you use to stop SpamCop reporting YOU

Archived