What's the route for getting support on...

(Maybe this is frowned upon [ <_<  ] but I'm just posting this so the thread will remain active a little longer...  it's the Release and Whitelist issue I don't want to lose...)

:unsure:

Well, I merged your other last post into the Topic you wanted to "keep alive" .. which then results in it moving back to the top of the Topic list based on "recent activity" .... Ths application does not (yet) automatically delete stuff ... if you look a bit closer at your screen, you'll note that the default is to show the "last 30 days" .. change that and you can see everything ...

On the other hand, there is now a Forum section set-up just for feaure requests/suggestions/etc. As you've already noted, this "discussion" went all over the place.

Ths application does not (yet) automatically delete stuff ... if you look a bit closer at your screen, you'll note that the default is to show the "last 30 days" .. change that and you can see everything ...

On the other hand, there is now a Forum section set-up just for feaure requests/suggestions/etc. As you've already noted, this "discussion" went all over the place.

21973[/snapback]

Ah, thanks, Wazoo. I now see what I could not see. :rolleyes:

I just added my comments to the proper thread in the proper forum. All is as well as it can be...

Archived