not familiar

Hi,

I opened a gmail account and thought I would add it, but I'm not sure how to get the correct copy and paste action, I had it listing all three replies so tried to copy the whole thing but that didn't get accepted. Anyone know the steps to copy and paste?

Hi, maz!

...Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question. I just thought I'd ask, you do know that SpamCop accepts a forward as an attachment, instead, right? Then you don't have to worry about copying and pasting (assuming that GMail allows forwarding as an attachment).

Hi, maz!

...Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question.  I just thought I'd ask, you do know that SpamCop accepts a forward as an attachment, instead, right?  Then you don't have to worry about copying and pasting (assuming that GMail allows forwarding as an attachment).

21216[/snapback]

I am not sure that gmail does forward as an attachment properly -- i.e. I do not believe it includes all the headers. However you can open the probe email by clicking on it, then click more options (which is in little tiny letters on the upper right side of the opened email), then show original which is the right hand end link under the subject line which then opens up a nicely formatted window with all the headers and text. That can be copy/pasted into the input box at

http://www.spamcop.net/mcgi?action=mhreturn

Archived