Sign in to follow this  
Guest helge

how to be dismembered

Guest helge

I have tried out this forum to the best of my ability. Compared to newsgroups I find it confusing and time cosuming. I would have preferred to leave silently without a trace, but I cannot even find out how to remove myself from the member list. Please enlighten me.

I see JeffT makes important announcements here without sharing them with newsgroup readers. That's another disappointment.

helge

"This afternoon, the SpamCop Reporting system accidentally routed a flow of mail out of their system and into the Email system. That caused spam reports to essentially stop for an hour and is causing delays in the Email system because of the overload of mail.

Everything is fixed and the servers are quickly working through the backlog. Everything should be back to normal soon.

JT"

I have tried out this forum to the best of my ability.  Compared to newsgroups I find it  confusing and time cosuming. I would have preferred to leave silently without a trace, but I cannot even find out how to remove myself from the member list. Please enlighten me.

I see JeffT makes important announcements here without sharing them with newsgroup readers. That's another disappointment.

helge

"This afternoon, the SpamCop Reporting system accidentally routed a flow of mail out of their system and into the Email system. That caused spam reports to essentially stop for an hour and is causing delays in the Email system because of the overload of mail.

Everything is fixed and the servers are quickly working through the backlog. Everything should be back to normal soon.

JT"

I'll be happy to remove you.

JT