Server blocked

techark

Hello I have a server that is being blocked here I have read the reports and all I can find is 2 sites which were hosted back in 2002 but have since been kicked and are long gone.

According to the report it says that the server has sent email to a spam trap, woudl love to know what spam trap or what doamin sent it so we can take care fo the problem.

Anywhere to get more information on why we are blacklisted?

Copies of the reports etc?

Hello I have a server that is being blocked hereĀ  I have read the reports and all I can find is 2 sites which were hosted back in 2002 but have since been kicked and are long gone.

According to the report it says that the server has sent email to a spam trap, woudl love to know what spam trap or what doamin sent it so we can take care fo the problem.

If anyone can help at all, the specific IPA has to be identified. Kind of hard to take a guess as which of the millions of servers out there just might be "your server" ...

That said, spamtrap addresses do not send out any notifications .. kind of the point .. these are just addresses that sit there and do nothing but collect incoming ...

It's preety strange that you woul dlook something up that would hold data from "sites hosted 2 years ago " ... but again, without specific data, how can any one else look at your "evidence"?

And, now that we're caught up in suggesting what it takes to make a "good" posting when asking for help, a note to deputies at spamcop.net might offer some assistance, as they can look at the actual data in the alleged spamtrap collectors ... but again, you need to provide enough data for them to start their investigation.

Hello I have a server that is being blocked hereĀ  I have read the reports and all I can find is 2 sites which were hosted back in 2002 but have since been kicked and are long gone.

Hi -- if you have a server being blocked and want more details on the reason for that, please write to deputies <at> admin.spamcop.net and I can check the database -- include the IP.

Archived