Number of Unreported Spam Left

jknacnud

I use the spam e-mail address. When I get spam I forward it to that address. Then I visit the SpamCop site and go through my Unreported spam Saved. Currently, all it tells me is that I have unreported spam. I would like some indication of how many unreported spam messages I have left to report. Or is there a way to find that out that I have not found yet?

Thanks,

Jonathan Duncan

This is a FANFR :) (Frequently asked new feature request) This forum is fairly new however, so all of the old requests may not have made it here.

Because it has not been implemented yet, indicates to me that it is a much harder fix than it would appear from the outside.

• 5 months later...
This is a FANFR :)  (Frequently asked new feature request)  This forum is fairly new however, so all of the old requests may not have made it here.

Because it has not been implemented yet, indicates to me that it is a much harder fix than it would appear from the outside.

22787[/snapback]

I just revisited this and I cannot see how it would be hard. If I have spam in my queue and I decide to just delete them, it tells me right then how many messages I just deleted. They must have a way to count already. Why not put that on the Report spam page?

Thanks,

I just revisited this and I cannot see how it would be hard.  If I have spam in my queue and I decide to just delete them, it tells me right then how many messages I just deleted.  They must have a way to count already.  Why not put that on the Report spam page?

29100[/snapback]

I don't know how many you generally delete but I once had to delete about 100 messages and it took several minutes to complete and return the count. My assumption has always been that all of the queued messages sit in one large queue area and the parser needed to search for the next message, delete it, and search for the next one. I have never been able to get this confirmed, however.

• 1 year later...

I usually forward 3 or so at a time and due to delays in having it reach my Queu, I can forward 20 or 30 before I know it/

When the parsing is slow and it is taking a minute or so per spam, I would like to know how many I have left to report. Can we get a count display next to our 'Report Now" Link?

I used to pay for the filter, and use held mail but due to changes in my ISP, it is no longer an option. They filter now and I have to move them from a spam folder to my inbox. I have complained enough but until they change their process or allow us to turn it of (Yes, they forced it on their users), I am going to just submit them now.

Any chance of getting a Queue Count?

Moderator Edit: Merged this 'new' posting into an existing Topic/Discussion. PM sent to advise of this action.

• 7 months later...

Archived