How do I change my spamcop user id?

petew

not that I'd ever have recommended a one or two letter address, that you chose to investigate and come to these results is actually good news. I saw that you'd said you'd seen the other thread, and had picked up on the incoming random issues ... but what I didn't see was the point I'd made there that changing your address would solve this immediate issue, but didn't do anything to prevent the day your new address made the hit list ... so that just changing to a new one wasn't the cure to everything ....

not that I'd ever have recommended a one or two letter address, that you chose to investigate and come to these results is actually good news.  I saw that you'd said you'd seen the other thread, and had picked up on the incoming random issues ... but what I didn't see was the point I'd made there that changing your address would solve this immediate issue, but didn't do anything to prevent the day your new address made the hit list ... so that just changing to a new one wasn't the cure to everything ....

>>but what I didn't see was the point I'd made there that changing your address >>would solve this immediate issue

That was my conclusion.

I had the idea that changing address to something longer that 2 characters would help. Also anything sent to my 2 character uid would not get forwared to me.

Archived