Bug in Mailhosts Page?

At the bottom of the Mailhosts page is the "Delete Host" feature. On my MH page the drop down menu has one of my email addys placed above the "Select One" item, which could lead to inadvertent deletion.

It's only a minor glitch really, but thought I'd point it out.

KNOCK KNOCK>>>>ANYONE HOME?

At the bottom of the Mailhosts page is the "Delete Host" feature. On my MH page the drop down menu has one of my email addys placed above the "Select One" item, which could lead to inadvertent deletion.

It's only a minor glitch really, but thought I'd point it out.

KNOCK KNOCK>>>>ANYONE HOME?

23760[/snapback]

Well I was going to tell you that I didn't see that but it appears that I have deleted all my mailhosts somehow .... aaarrrrrgggggggggggggg

So email me your registered SC email address so I can look at what you are seeing.

Well I was going to tell you that I didn't see that but it appears that I have deleted all my mailhosts somehow .... aaarrrrrgggggggggggggg

So email me your registered SC email address so I can look at what you are seeing.

23845[/snapback]

Just sent you it.

You deleted all your mailhosts? Yikes. It's a hassle doing them over once, let alone again!

Thanks.

Just sent you it.

You deleted all your mailhosts?  Yikes.  It's a hassle doing them over once, let alone again!

Thanks.

23849[/snapback]

Uh yeah -- it was a case of hand-brain disconnect :-)

Julian has a fix in for the problem and if it's not live yet it will be after the next code push.

Uh yeah -- it was a case of hand-brain disconnect :-)

Julian has a fix in for the problem and if it's not live yet it will be after the next code push.

23878[/snapback]

Thanks very much.

On my mailhosts page, in the dropdown box next to the 'delete host' button, one of the possible choices is a pair of empty parenthesis (and nothing else). If I choose that and hit 'delete host', it response "Could not delete (already deleted?)" in red.

Might this be related?

On my mailhosts page, in the dropdown box next to the 'delete host' button, one of the possible choices is a pair of empty parenthesis (and nothing else). If I choose that and hit 'delete host', it response "Could not delete (already deleted?)" in red.

Might this be related?

24057[/snapback]

Email deputies <at> admin.spamcop.net (edit accordingly) and they will add it to their list. Don't forget to give your SC email address.

Archived