No email Coming in

Can someone please help. For over a week now I've not received any email into my Spamcop account, even though mail has been sent to it. I have another account associated with my website that forwards all mail to the spamcop account. Absolutely nothing has come in, despite there being mail forwarded. Also I've sent two test messages to myself from my Spamcop account which I can see in the Sent Items folder but they have never arrived. I've read the FAQs on this topic, emptied my held mail, emptied my trash folder and still nothing.

Is this in any way associated with the recent DNS problems and name server problems? (Can't really see how?

Getting a bit desperate and running out of ideas :(

Thanks everybody

The DNS problem that I'm thinking of isn't anything resembling "recent" .. so not sure what else you might be talking about there.

Some confusion clearing please .. if there's been no incoming, what was in the Held/Trash folders to "empty" ...??? You also don't state whethr it's been working for some timeframe, only stating that "for a week" ... "we" have no idea when you set up this account.

From what you are describing, my bets are on that you have the SpamCop e-mail account "forwarding" somewhere else. (This might possibly explain Held/Trash Folders having content, but the InBox remains empty.) ... and if we go with that, what's the likelyhood that you may have set up a loop, and the account has been halted to stop the bouncing back and forth?

If email is flagged by your blacklist and or the SpamCop filters email will end up in your held folder. SpamCop NEVER loses email

You are always best to POP pop.spamcop.net directly and check what is in your held mail folder Login Here

More likley your "forwarding system" has broken and is still waiting retrieval. Ideally you should phase out other email addresses and just use your SpamCop addy which is the only email address you will ever need

Archived