Abbreviations/acronyms

MIG

Would it be possible for all of us (who use abbreviations) to either:

post the "unabbreviated word/s", "once" in the post

or

have a table where all used abbreviations/acronyms are used.

Grasshopper has a bugger of a time searching (net) for abbreviations/acronyms during researching a SC issue where a SC member is asking for help & we're all pitching in with solutions/observations/comments...

Please?

🦗

7 hours ago, Lking said:

You did mouse over SC and see the little popup window with "SpamCop"?

Manuel.jpg.0884a427da14885b61456fb490beef1e.jpgMaster?, 🐭over what/where?

I beg you, pleeeeze don't slap me Master but GH's been 🐭ing over everything, cannot find leetle popUP window anywhere???

GH 🐭d over you, saw you-know-who with the 🧹, Petzl, got Johhny-miss-him-madly-Cash.... Don't think🐭over technique is lacking, just have absolutely NO IDEA where to 🐭over...

Have mercy🙏!

Edited by MIG

8 hours ago, Lking said:

You did mouse over SC and see the little popup window with "SpamCop"?

Question: Do you have your browser set to block "pop up windows?  That may be the problem.  Please notice the dotted line under SC ?? if you move your cursor over SC, JMHO, SCBL or TANSTAAFL the small pop up window should appear.

11 hours ago, Lking said:

Question: Do you have your browser set to block "pop up windows?  That may be the problem.  Please notice the dotted line under SC ?? if you move your cursor over SC, JMHO, SCBL or TANSTAAFL the small pop up window should appear.

Thank you Master!

Popup blocks, nope, however, full reset of all browsers, popUps now working on 4, 5th still being worked on...

Does ABBREVd.jpg.b28aea050d8c78568f423ef007211f5c.jpg contain a "bad" word😉?

Thanks for the guidance.

I'll find the abbrevs that have stumped me and post back.

🦗

On 4/25/2019 at 12:59 AM, Lking said:

If there are other commonly used, relevant abbreviations/acronyms let me know in this thread and I will add them to the list.

MTA, not sure if it's "commonly" used, it is used by SCF members.... Meaning? No idea.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, MIG said:

MTA, not sure if it's "commonly" used, it is used by SCF members.... Meaning? No idea

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Within the Internet email system, a message transfer agent or mail transfer agent (MTA) or mail relay is software that transfers electronic mail messages from one computer to another using SMTP

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2019 at 3:13 PM, Lking said:

According to Samuel Morse "S"

Those 3 little ...s morse a word into a popup? Cool! 

BTW, G🦗H's starting a "Bring back the https://ibb.co/D8VnBdP petition

HTH

IIRC

(I know),  when I "look" it up I go "douh", but.... it'd be good if the "look it up" excerise was not necessary... Please?

Thanks Master🙏G🦗H

Edited by MIG