"Send Spam Report Now and Process next spam"

Clyde

Surely it would not be all that difficult to add a button to the report page that confirms the current report choices, and then goes to the next unreported submission, instead of returning to the home page. This would cut required user interaction in the reporting process in half.

This request has come up many times over the last 2 years (since I have been here) and never implemented, leaving me to gues it is either more complicated than one would guess or have never been high enough on the priority list to be done.

It is a good request, however.

• 1 month later...

Ok so when you are reporting like 40 spams in a row, it would be nice to have one click per report instead of the current 2. I propose a checkbox at the bottom of the spam details page that, when checked, would make it so the spam was submitted and you are taken straight to the next spam report.

The simplest way to accomplish this is to have a checkbox at the bottom of that details page. When this checkbox is selected and you click either submit spam or cancel, the page that handles that submission sees that checkbox and 1) updates the cookie to auto check the box until it is unchecked, and 2) adds java scri_pt to the results page to redirect the page to the next spam after 1 second (gives the user time to see the details of the submission if they so wish.)

-Mike

I propose an additional option to put the results of the previous report on the same page with the parse of the next spam. This would use fewer resources all around and would require less human intervention than the current process.

Archived